Thursday, October 1, 2009

Contest! on Lazy Smurf's Guide to Life!

Our friends at Lazy Smurf's Guide to Life is kicking off VEGANMOFO 2009 with a contest. I'll let her speak for herself:

"But to kick things off I am having an exciting contest for all the vegan bloggers out there. The vegan blogoshere is stronger when we are all linked together so I am asking you to link to me from your blog, you can either post about the contest or put me in your blog roll, and then make sure it trackbacks here in the comments (if it doesn’t just add a link with your link to the comment section). The winner will get this wonderful wallet that I got from Herbivore on the Buy Something from Herbivore Day. "

The title to this post links to her website so click away and join the fun! If it doesn't work try this linkypoo here: http://lazysmurf.wordpress.com/


Happy Mofoing!

PS I'll be back to original posts tommorrow...It's the M in L 's birthday so I am away from the usual haunts!


No comments:

Post a Comment